It’s that time of the year again. The holidays are over, so it’s time to shimmy out of those sweatpants and back to business!
To help you kick off the new year on the right foot, we took our best and brightest articles from the past year to give you 10 Real Estate Marketing tips to help you obliterate your goals in 2024!
Let’s dig in (like I dug into the cheese over the holidays).
- Start your year by leverage online marketing to bring in high quality new leads! No sure where to begin? Check out our 3 ways to generate quality leads online.
- In your quest for high quality new leads, have you dipped your toes into the world of digital ads? This is a great way to get in front of a new and qualified audience, but it can be complicated. That’s why here, we break down how to fill your funnel year round with digital ads.
- Use landing pages as a direct and efficient way to capture those quality leads you’re generating! Here’s how.
- Now that you’ve captured your leads, you need to nurture them! But who has time for all that? Here’s how you can nurture your leads automatically so you can protect your most valuable resource (time) while knowing the follow up is being taken care of.
- What if we told you that there’s a tool that can help you attract, capture, and nurture leads end-to-end? It all comes down to having a solid CRM system, and then using it to it’s full potential. Here’s how.
- We all know that ABC (Always Be Closing) is the most important part of sales. Are you closing as many sales as you could be? Here are our tips on how to close more sales!
- While attracting and nurturing new leads is important, you need to also build loyalty with your existing clients. 80% of sellers say that they would work with their Real Estate agent again, but only 11% actually do. Which side of the scale are you on?
- You don’t have to figure it all out on your own! You can follow a blueprint of other successful people who are doing exactly what you want to be doing! In this post from our blueprint series, learn how Amber Boyd at CoreOne Real Estate quadrupled her business with LionDesk.
- Do you have your own success story that others can learn from? Don’t be shy! Apply here to be featured on our next Blueprint article.
- Use the right tools. There’s nothing more critical to your business than using the tools that will help you the most. The Lone Wolf Agent Cloud is a great place to start. From listing integrations to lead generation, CMA and CRM to open house management, our Agent Cloud brings together software today’s real estate agents need to own every moment.
2024 is a fresh opportunity for your Agent business to reach new heights. Just don’t forget to hold yourself accountable! Turn this list into your checklist and we promise that 2024 will be your best year yet, no matter what the market brings.
Now go take over the world. You got this.