2022 seemed to pass by fast! Chances are, around this time last year you set some pretty exciting sales and marketing goals. How did you do on those goals?
If you didn’t hit them all, it’s okay! Who does, really? (My Peloton is gaining dust) but this is a new year and a time to refocus, recalibrate, and reinvigorate.
Eyes ahead! Let’s see how we can make 2023 your marketing year!
Top Sales & Marketing Tips:
- Get Quality Leads Online. Lead Acquisition has changed. Leads aren’t coming in the old way anymore and the truth is that most old marketing strategies are ineffective and just plain uncomfortable. Say peace out to door knocking and cold calling forever with these tips.
- Want to generate even more leads? If you’re considering using short codes for lead generation, speed to lead engagement, and to stand out from your competition LionDesk’s Text-2-Sell feature has you covered. Learn how you can use texting short codes to generate leads here.
- Text message marketing is the brave new world of sales and marketing outreach, but how do you navigate it so it’s beneficial to your leads without being disruptive? By requiring your leads and clients to opt in. Learn more here.
- If you want to keep your audience engaged, using videos in your text message marketing campaigns is a great option. Learn how video texting will become the most vital tool in your company’s toolbox. Here are our tips.
- Build your own landing pages. If you’re not using landing pages to attract and capture leads, you might be missing out on a ton of qualified clients. Learn how to use LionDesk Landing Pages with this webinar.
- Invest in a Dialer. Did you know that Real Estate Agents, Loan Officers, and Sales Professionals who make $250K or more a year are 94% more likely to use a dialer in their business? In this blog post, we cover what a dialer does, why you should use it, and how to use it successfully.
- Facebook Advertising is a huge opportunity to generate target leads. It doesn’t have to be scary or difficult. In this blog post, we break down the best practices so you can easily begin running your very own ads via Facebook! Learn how.
- Are you using Instagram Stories? If not, you might be missing out. Learn how to create interesting Instagram stories that will keep your followers engaged while also providing value in this blog post.
- How about using Instagram Reels? Yes, Real Estate Agents can (and should!) use Instagram Reels! Here are our tips to help you create some killer video material for your real estate business.
- Are you using TikTok in your real estate business? TikTok is a great way to reach a wider audience of over 130 million active users in the US. If your target audience includes anyone between the age 13 and 60, you should be on TikTok right now. Here’s a guide on how Real Estate Agents should be using TikTok.
- All of the master email marketers get the right message to the right audience at the right time through email segmentation. In this post, we’re going to explain how you can become the latter.
- If you use a CRM or Marketing Automation system to send your emails and wondering how to improve your email deliverability, check out our top tips to ensure that your emails make it to the inbox.
- Are your closing gifts really serving you? For the most part, closing gifts are a one and done deal. But what if you got something that made your clients think about you every month? We recommend subscription gifts so they last! Here’s some inspiration if you’re not sure where to start.
- Organization is a MUST. It’s the difference between a good business and a GREAT business. Here are our tips for staying organized.
- Follow up. How much money are you leaving on the table by not following up? And if you are following up, are you doing so effectively? Check out our tips on how to follow up with leads and clients effectively.
- On that note, you should always follow up, but don’t be overbearing. Check out our tips on Following Up Without Being a Total Stalker (we promise, it’s hilarious as well as helpful!)
- What if you could generate more leads with less effort and budget? You can and it begins with staying top of mind with your past clients for future referrals. See why this is critical for your business and how to do it.
- Balance is tough, but it doesn’t have to be. You’re a Real Estate Agent who struggles to take vacation because you need to be “always on” and time away from work means less income for you and your family. But what if we told you that you could stay “on” while being OOO? Come along, let us explain.
- Don’t make the same mistakes as your competition! API Nation talked to real estate agents, brokers, lenders, inspectors, and even clients to find out what makes an agent appear unprofessional. Are you making any of these common mistakes?
- This past year, we launched a cool new benefit available for all LionDesk users that will help you transact with, find, and keep in touch with new leads. It’s called Transactions, and it’ll change your life! Bring your CRM and transactions together to save time (& money)
- New to LionDesk (or are you about to sign up??) Like with any new system, getting started is the hardest part. That’s why we created several resources to make your LionDesk journey as seamless as possible. Here’s our LionDesk Fast Start Guide so you can see results!
- Already using LionDesk? It’s up to you to master the system you’re using, but it’s up to us to help making mastering LionDesk easy. Here are training resources to help you master LionDesk.
- Whatever your goals: Start today. The best time to plant a tree was 10 years ago, the second best time is today. Don’t let anything get in your way, whatever your goals and aspirations, make today the day you take that first step.
If you’re not yet using a CRM, we recommend our free 14-day trial.
Now ready to start yet? In the meantime, sign up for our blog! We send weekly tips and tricks so you can be at the forefront of real estate sales and marketing strategies.