January is just over two months away (already?!) Are you setting yourself up for success in the New Year?
Two tools every agent needs for 2022!
Before you start browsing for holiday ideas, give yourself the gift of more business opportunities in 2022. What two tools are an absolute MUST for real estate agents in 2022?
1. A really good real estate CRM.
How do you know when a real estate CRM is really good?
A good CRM goes far beyond helping you find and qualify leads for new business by:
- Using AI technology to help you follow up with leads
- Enabling enhanced drip campaigns for conversations with leads · Auto-tagging your lead sources to filter and send targeted listings to maintain engagement
- Helping you reach leads quickly with a power dialer and mass video texting capabilities
2. A modern tech presence.
Once you’re set up with a real estate CRM, how are you going to wow your leads and keep them impressed? A digital presence is more important than ever, and it can leave an enduring impact, turning leads into clients.
Ways to use tech to get ahead:
- Deliver an interactive CMA at your next in-person or virtual listing presentation
- Engage leads by scheduling stylish CMAs that are auto-delivered and updated with comparative MLS listings and more
- Push your buyers to the front of the line with branded digital new listing alerts delivered via text
- Attract new leads with professional, editable landing pages shared across social media that automatically respond with a home valuation, CMA, or listing alerts
- Easily explore your MLS on the go with a tailor-made interface customized to you
Cloud Agent Suite is the ultimate agent toolkit for a modern digital presence.
At Lone Wolf, we want agents to start 2022 with their best foot forward, so for a limited time, we’re pairing LionDesk and Cloud Agent Suite at an unbeatable price. Click below and find out more before you start daydreaming about holiday side dishes…